Tuesday, September 21, 2004

i wana walk in God's blessings... Give me strenght to fulfil my vows

its been almost 3 days since that incident with jessie... really felt terrible about it after it happened... i dunno why but i felt so guilty n bad but i suppose Holy Spirit had a very obvious way of letting me know that enough was enough.

God, i'm really so sorry i did so many wrong things, but i really wanna stop all of those wrong things right now n start to live my life properly n be pleasing in Your eyes once again..

i really love to serve You in so many ways, but its really frustrating when pple dun want to work with me, so i hope that You can convict them to reply SMS n keep their promises when they make them! i get really very angry when pple say something n yet do another... n yet i suppose i am doing that myself.... i dun wanna be a hypocrite so i guess i gotta learn how to change before i can complain about other pple! hehz...

my guitar string snapped. i pray that huei remembers to get me a new one..

also i really really need financical blessings right now God, there's barely $16 in my bank accout n $2 in my wallet to last me the whole of September. i've been giving n giving out of my own money, i'm sure You see all of that, i've sacrificed so much for You, skipping lunch n sometimes even dinner... i feel like breaking down, but i've come too far to let You down. i promise i'll pay my vows, monetary or relational.

there's so much i need to do, so much i want to do, and yet so much that i can't do, making me feel so frustrated.

n regarding jessie... its so painful, it hurts. its terrible liking someone n knowing that she's not the one God has planned for u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home