Monday, March 01, 2010

2nd post of 2010!

Can't believe I only posted once the whole of 2010 and its already 1 March 2010 today!

I guess I don't really have much stuff to post here, now that I've got an iphone and can update everything on facebook! i haven't gotten a twitter yet cos i think its really stupid, and nobody will bother to follow me anyway cos i'm not some superstar or super important person! haha.. i don't really like to announce what i'm doing or thinking to the whole world anyway. =p

Anyway just had a nice relaxing weekend and wanna thank God for it. Though I actually missed service cos I was unable to wake up in time to go expo. =P

Had tea with Audrey and her friend Ding Li at 313, then went HMV to browse songs until Elaine, Val, Xiangling and Momo joined me for dinner at Marche at 313 at about 6.30 pm. Had a great time catching up with them all, knowing whats happening in their lives and all the ex-CL zone members! Then Val left after dinner and the 4 of us when shopping till around 10 pm, then Xiangling and Momo needed to go home, so I went to play pool and just hang out and chit chat with Elaine..

She appears to have a some bitterness towards some pple in her life.. Not a good sign, cos bitterness will always end up hurting the person in some way. I know she still believes in God, I know she believes the Word and wants to come back, but there's so many things hindering her. Perhaps thats why I have such compassion for her, cos I feel that she deserves more than this. And needless to say, she's also an October baby! 20 October is her birthday! Yishan is 13 October if i remember correctly.. I really do have good friends who are born in the same month as me! Hahaha...

And on Sunday, hung out with my primary school friends at 313 again! Hahaha.. i suppose its my fault for recommending the place to them. It was great catching up with Kelly, Lishan, Yingyan, Shujun, Jacob, etc.. but honestly i was only really interested in hanging out with Kelly and Lishan, cos I was always close to them. The rest not really, maybe except for Liangfeng cos he was my agent for awhile. Haha.. Shujun is really pretty and I wonder why is she single. Maybe cos guys generally afraid to go for career minded girls? Hahaha.. but its amazing how after so long, Kelly and I can really click, think of the same lame jokes, and we got tons of stories to exchange! Felt like old times again, minus the fact that we're now all grown up. Yvonne's getting married in May, thats the latest news..

At the end of the day, I just hung out with Joan. It seems we have some difficulty seeing eye to eye on a lot of things now that we're on the way to get married.. And i don't like this feeling. I hope, I pray that we're able to work things out, and our love for each other won't grow weary with the disagreements..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home