Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Praying for China! the revival is coming!

Dear God,

wow what a great meeting! pastor dennis is really a very humble man who is not afraid to tell the truth!

1st of all wanna confess the sins that i did last night.. totally hated making the same mistakes again n again, i pray that that was the last time i ever do such things again.. i know everytime i do it You get very angry with me cos its a terrible sin... nonetheless i shall change for the better with your help God.

i pray that whatever pastor dennis has taught me today will stay in my mind constantly, as well as in my heart, cos i think the last great wave of revival will really happen in china!

at the same time, really felt the need to pray for the Holy Spirit to really guide the church leaders in CHC, as well as the leadership in singapore, to have God's wisdom guide them in all things n decisions, that the Holy Spirit the helper will really help them make the right decisions... considering the dilema n problems that pst kong is facing, he really needs all of our prayers, so God, i pray for my seior pastor right now, give him the wisdom n favour that he needs, give him the right words to say, words that will glorify You, n edify the church, n yet be 100% true n full of courage, not being afraid of how pple will react, but rather knowing that You are in full control of every situation.

God i really pray that You teach me to lean more on You n less on myself. cos i knnow that physically, i have to many limits, n so many faults, but i know if i really on God to help me, You have unlimited strength n resources... so Lord i pray u help me multiply my efforts, like what we learnt in service.. help me multiply my time studying n teaching my students, as well as in reaching out to new friens, and also in my ministries Lord... i know that i can do nothing without You.

evreything is given to me by You, so You can take everything away from me as well. i won't love u any less. in fact, i will love u more becos You will become more precious to me!

my exams are coming n i still haven't attended a single lecture on company n property. Lord i'm so scared that i will flunk my exams, or just pass with average scores. cos i realy don't think i can do well at all this semester, given the miserable amt of time i spent doing my work, cos i spend most of my time serving You n also on jessie.

i don't regret the time i spent in church n working for You, but i really regret wasting so much time on Jessie. after all that i've done, and all that You've done for her, she still choose to backslide. i guess she is really not the one for me, n neither am i the one for her.

God, i wanna honour my vow to You no matter what it takes. as for my studies, i lift it up into Your hands, but i'm also going to take action cos faith without works is dead. i'm going to sch tml morning, no matter how tired or lazy i am!! no more excuses, its time to lean on God n take Him seriously, no more playing around with God n my life!

Lord, i really wanna be serious with You, i really want to love You and commit my whole life to You, every single second of it. i want to live a Holy Spirit filled life which is full of excitement n great things to do for God! i pray u give me clear dreams n visions of where i am going, cos i'm lost without a vision from heaven.

n above all Lord, i pray for the china people, for salvation to come upon millions of them, for new leaders to be raised up, for the govt to open up n stop persecuting the Christians there. You said You are not willing that anyone should perish, but that all might come to know You. so help us fulfill that verse, help the members of CHC be totally committed to doing Your will!

thank You for such a great time with You. i shall write my prayers to You as often as I can, to record everything down, as people waste their time recording useless things on the internet, i pray that this online journal will one day be a testimony, perhaps even to myself, of the fervent love that i have for You n your people.

Lord, i pray for a good night's rest, so i can wake up fresh n unafraid to go to sch n shine for You in whatever way You lead me! thats really walking with Jesus!

in Jesus name i pray,
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home