Thursday, December 18, 2008

Shopping trip to buy Joan's present!

Last night had a fun time shopping with Millie, Melisa and Yiwei (Yanqin's elder sister, Yanqin joined us later at Heeren but I went to meet Rallen around that time liao) at orchard. After dinner at far east plaza (at the ramen place that sucked big time, Mel n I couldn't eat the noodles cos it was so bad, n Millie dropped one of her prawns on the floor n was quite annoyed! haha), we went to some perfume shop cos Yiwei wanted to buy perfume for her boyfriend. They got together about 6 months ago, according to Melisa. Then Millie was thinking of getting this bottle of purple colour perfume, think the name is like Lankin or something. But anyway I smsed Melisa to convince Millie not to buy, so that Ian can buy it as a Xmas present for her, but when Melisa got my sms, she said loudly, "Oui Weiwen, you sms me for what?" and then Millie so kpoh go and see my sms to her, totally spoil my plan man! We were laughing for like 5 minutes after that lah! Hahaha..

In the end Millie did buy the perfume for $55 (actual price $126) and then we went hunting for Joan's Xmas present. Actually we didn't take too long to find the suitable present, cos Millie remembered this shop at far east where Joan said the clothes very nice, so I selected the item and they all agreed that it suited Joan and it was very nice. Haha! I'm a fast shopper.

Anyway after that we went to the perfume section at Taka cos Yiwei wanted to buy the really branded perfume for her boyfriend and she took like half hour to sample and select the perfumes lah, while Millie n I just talked crap and joke about Ian and Joan. Haha! Kidding lah, we were talking about our plans for Xmas. Oh, n how to find boyfriend for Melisa as well! Haha..

Met Rallen at somerset MRT cos he wanted to borrow an amp from my bro. That guy, he's really very detailed n good at planning, he folded 999 paper roses for Julia, which will be part of the decor for the stage at her party, and he's getting a band to perform for the night, n there will be 2 surprises for her. I asked him to do a drum solo for her, he almost freaked out man! he's alread quite stressed about playing in front of Boon n other drummers, but then again, its for Julia n not for anyone else so i told him to relax lah. seriously, he folded about 200+ roses in a day, and spent the last few days just folding the roses and planning for the party! what a committed boyfriend! Julia must be happy to be with him, hehz.

Going to Millie's cg later tonight, though I think its clearly a waste of time, its just some cg outreach thingy, i would rather play computer games at home! man i upgraded my PC just so i can enjoy the new games leh, its so unfair that i finally got my PC fixed up and now got so little time to play games. i think i will not go tonight, it totally doesn't concern me actually, being another cell group's outreach. -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home