Friday, November 28, 2008

An exciting weekend in the works! (if it doesn't rain this weekend!)

Millie's birthday chalet (staying overnight if not raining!) - 28 Nov 2008
Buying BBQ food (w BK n friends) - 29 Nov 2008
SF gig at ritz carlton (playing lead snare! been a long time since I played lead, time to rock the place n get it on!) - 29 Nov 2008
Joan's birthday BBQ party (6-11 pm) - 30 Nov 2008
Dinner with Joan on actual birthday (pick her up at 4 pm to bring her for a nice romantic dinner) - 1 Dec 2008

And I got a pleasant surprise, I just got paid yesterday from my firm! Went to draw money on the way home n saw my salary deposited to my bank account already! Alright, have cash to spend for the weekend n the rest of December liao!

Bought mum n bro's Xmas presents, still left my dad's present n Joan's Xmas present to be bought.

As 2008 draws to a close, some pple are already in the Christmas mood! Time to start inviting pple for Expo Christmas svc! Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home