Thursday, November 13, 2008

This week has been such a lousy week..

So pissed off.. Finally got my work done n sent out.. Whatever happens, I can only pray for the best and hope that everyone is happy, no more back and forth emails, end of the matter. i really don't want to make anymore changes to those documents, i'm so sick of looking at this matter already.

I'm going to sit back and read my book now, worked through dinner and lunch today, I think I deserve a break, let off some steam n cool off. my boss says my work is really bad, i'm not paying attention to details, etc. but that has always been my weakness. i'm the kind who like to tackle a problem headon, and leave the details to settle on their own.

i guess what pastor always says is right, attention to details are important for success. i screwed up this matter so badly because i overlooked so many details. sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home