Monday, November 10, 2008

i'm so pissed..

just got a scolding from my boss over some agreements that i did, i think i got almost an hour of scolding while in the middle of explaining what is it i wrote out. she just kept shouting question after question which took me a while to answer and i really feel like crap.

i mean, i wanted to ask her about this matter weeks ago, n it really is a matter of payment terms, i don't know what the heck is so difficult about that. I mean, if the contracting parties want it to be done that way, why can't it be done if its in black n white? there's nothing illegal about it, n i honestly didn't see anything wrong with it.

i still got other things to see her on, but she's in such a foul mood i don't think i'll see her on anything else today except those supplementals.

really quite tired n stoned out when she was scolding me, i wanted to ask her, is it my fault when i wanted to see u like 3 weeks ago but u kept shushing me off? how do i know if i'm drafting something correctly if i don't see a senior lawyer to check first?

i'm quite zonked out now, but i know i'll be damn pissed if i wasn't in zombie mode right now. but right now i just want to get some sleep. i'm reall sick of this job n my boss, i'm going to look for another job soon. I think probably next year, i'll quit this job n find another firm to work at. i really cannot take it anymore, i'm like wasting my time here. i don't learn anything, my work isn't appreciated, i feel like crap everyday getting scolded for this n that.. i'm a freaking newbie, not an expert.. i don't want to do this any longer.. i've got to find another job soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home