Wednesday, November 12, 2008

yup i'm so dead.

hahaha, my boss is so gonna kill me when she finds out that i've been sending out agreements without letting her vet through first, but then again the client and the other side lawyers have already looked through it, and i've check with my other colleague. i hope its alright. then again, i won't be around if anything goes wrong or screws up, so i can't be bothered liao.

after christmas i'm going to start doing up my CV and start looking for a new place to work. i really cannot stand getting scolded or stoning around with nothing to do, its not helping me at all, i'm not learning through scolding, i'm not gaining anything now besides spending an insane amount of time on facebook and blogging. I suppose if I were the slack type, I won't mind staying, but i want to do something meaningful with my time, not sit here n rot.

perhaps i really made a big mistake coming to this firm, since so many partners n lawyers have already quit n joined other firms. i'm quite pissed honestly, i should've seen this coming sooner. i just want my bonus for doing all the work earlier, i want to get paid properly for the earlier projects i've done.

now its 4.30 pm, another 1.5 hours till 6 pm, and my boss still has no time to see me. i'm so screwed, i need to send out the documents by tonight. that means i have to stay late lor, no choice. not like my boss who can come n go whenever she wants, even if the whole team is working until 1 am (my poor colleagues worked till 3 am again last night but she went off at 7 pm).

oh n she's a christian too. with nice verses n posters on her room wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home