Friday, October 07, 2005

countdown to japan... minutes left!

dear Lord

before i go to japan to perform for You, just wanna confess all my sins to be able to come before You in holiness n purity, becos i know that without You i won't be able to do a thing in japan.. already my hand is injured n isn't getting much better.. also i'm pretty scared that i can't remember all the sequences..

nevertheless i believe that You brought me here for a purpose.. this will prob b my last stunt for the strike force before i retire or just be a member for chillout sessions.. i'm really getting too old for such things~hahaha..

Lord forgive me for the wrong thoughts n wrong things i did.. also for the assignment.. i really will go to school on thurs n ask for a break for this semester.. cos i really can't cope anymore.. i think i will fail miserably for the first time in my life if i don't take a break for this semester...

but nevermind that, firstly please heal my hand Lord! i can't do much without my left hand! all the training will have been for nothing if i can't even lift m y hand...i feel so guilty about the whole punching the wall incident.. one act of rashness messed up my whole life for a few weeks.. i must really learn to cultivate the fruit of self-control.. Holy Spirit i give u permission to intervene as severely as possible to help me with my self control.. please stop me from doing stupid things like that. i'm so sorry i flared up..

Please go with me to Japan.. never leave me for i cannot do anything if You do not come with me..

In Jesus name i pray
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home