Thursday, March 13, 2008

Been such a tiring week!

2 more gigs coming up, one this Saturday afternoon and another next Tues night! Yeah! Can't wait to play for gigs again, possibly playing lead this time around. Well, not lead but the rapanik (not sure of spelling) at least, haha.

Past few days been working till 8.30 pm or so, last night I left office at 7 pm, then got recalled back to do work until almost 8.20! I was so annoyed but no choice lah, have to work means have to work. Thank God for such an understanding and loving girlfriend.. Joan, I'm so sorry I had to rush back to work after meeting you at 7.15 pm, I shouldn't make you wait for me all the time.. But I guess this is working life, at least for the next 2-3 years, I'm at the beck n call of the bosses, if I need to stay means I need to stay back n do work, even if its the boss's fault for not being free to vet my work when I am ready to submit in the day time. I should be getting permission to work from home soon, so next time at least I can go home n do my work. The office is somehow too cold n too white. The white walls are simply too glaring! I can't work in such a boring environment, when I sign on contract to work, I will bring in your birthday cards to decorate the walls, and bring some of my display figurines to line the table! hahaha.. for now its juts cluttered with books, documents, files and folders.

Anyway it was great to hang out with the cg members again! Had a great time at the pizza place, and LAN gaming after that! It was good meeting phebe n mark n the rest, it really felt like old times again! not like my current cg, which doesn't even bother to meet me up. oh, i'm sure the NTU gang do meet up to the exclusion of everyone else. sigh. i can even fit into joan's cg, where my friends like bowen, sweekeng, mikki, and the kids like edward, samantha, germaine n sherry really look up to me like a big brother n friend. i still don't feel acceptance in my new cg, or rather, there's no real unity among the pple there... n wat can I do about it besides pray for more unity? anyway i've yet to have a prayer conf call with cheeweng over the phone, cos i'm really quite tired by the time i get home. oh well, excuses are a dime a dozen. haha!

not attending cg tml cos of sf practice. love hanging out with those fun-loving crazy pple! haha..

oops back to work again.. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home