Monday, March 10, 2008

So many things to do, and Easter is coming!

Things are getting better in the cg, somehow or other. I guess I got to see things positively and not negatively, and always be transformed by the renewing of my mind according to God's Word. I was really busy for the 2nd half of last week, and had a nice time at the musuem on Saturday with Joan, although my feet really really ached after that (and to think I still went jogging with Clarence on sat night n supper at prata house at 1 am!). Sunday passed by super quickly as usual, I didn't even do anything much, just woke up at 11 am, attended service, went for strikeforce, helped fix some osaka drums at the warehouse, and before I knew it, it was like past 9 pm liao! I wonder where has all the time flown to! I was super tired by the time I got home, and even this morning my legs still ache. I really am getting old liao! Last time such little activity wouldn't have had any effect on my whatsoever lor!

But at least I found out that Sansan is quite a nice person. Also talked to Jobi a bit, though he had to rush off after service. Aiming is asking me to do follow up on him, which is a bit difficult,seeing that he's so different from me n we don't have much in common to talk about. Nevertheless I'll try to meet him up for lunch or something in the week..

Also, still haven't found anyone to go for the concert with me! Are singaporeans really that boring n won't fork out a bit of money to go to a concert? haiz.. wish pple were more into music over here, as compared to the US and Japan, singaporeans are tame n lame n stingy n won't even spend a $100 on a ocncert ticket. and yet, teeny boopers will spend hundreds of dollars for wannabe pop stars like Rain, when they don't even understand what the hell he is singing, don't appreciate the musicallity (of what little there is of it) in his songs, and only go there to scream at how good-looking he is. so pathethic!

But Easter is coming, n i haven't really any friends whom i can invite. i've been too busy wrapped up with things in my own life to really bother about reaching out actively these few months. I will repent n try my best for these 2 weeks before the actual easter drama! think i'll go to expo one to watch, don't really like the crampness of jrong west. cab fare also more expensive at JW!

ok time for me to get back to work liao..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home