Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Great BF2 game last night!

Just waiting for time to fly by till 7 pm and when I see my dear Joan tonight.

Anyway like I said, I'm going to account for last night's last min LAN gaming session! It was really quite fun, working as a team with Jaric Daryl n BK! well maybe not so much BK cos he's always doing stupid things like running in front of a tank, or crashing a jeep into the wall, hahaha! but when jaric daryl n i played the first few maps, we defended really well, with enemies coming from all directions! we held them off for like 10 minutes at least, in a tank, APC and helicopter. the bots didn't have much chance once we got our act together! however, in open maps like dalian plant n the other one i can't remember the name, we got our @sses kicked man! the soldiers were like swarming all over us, we survived like for only 5 mins before we were all killed! hahaha..

but it was fun playing LAN n hanging out with the guys. i realise i don't have many friends my age, or rather i find pple my age very BORING! for e.g., my cg members fav past time is what? studying!!! OMG.. wat a bunch of boring pple. then when aiming ask them out on sunday after service, almost nobody is free to go out, i'm like, WTH man, you all just don't want to go out right? all of you have your own little lives n too busy to care about other cell group members, everyone has projects n work n stuff. yeah well, doesn't matter to me, i can always meet up with other friends. strikeforce pple, my old cell group pple, even my super old cg pple are more enthu about meeting up than them lor. talk about reaching out together.

i seriously wonder if they all heard the adult cg share on the caring system. HEART. Having Everyone All Reaching out Together. I like that phrase. but it doesn't seem to apply to our cg pple. WTH man, you want to go SOT next year for what? no point being a freaking holy joe when u can't even reach out to your own friends lor.

huihua came in this morning to office n when i said hi, she like totally ignored me! WTF man. she's really being a bitch leh, i don't think i did something so bad to her that warrants her treating me this way lor. but if she wants to ignore me n continue being a bitch, then let her be lor. i can't be bothered about such stupid things.

seriously, the only fun time i have is with the guys from JC or the guys from N280. watching movies, playing games, going for supper, cycling, whatever other activity they have going on, at least they're doing something! the rest of my cg is like, what the fuck do they care?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home