Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Damn sian..

I wanna complain man.. I can't believe it..

My cg is like, not very welcoming lor. supposed to go for cycling then cancelled, ask everyone for dinner, only like 3 pple replied. i already asked my pri sch friend to come along, n for the cycling i asked some pple to go liao, then cancelled.

seriously, i really wonder how desperate these pple are to see new friends get saved. or are they too busy with their own lives to bother about God's desires? they seem to be totally bo chup or couldn't care less about getting souls saved or reaching out to friends.

well, if they dun wanna work with me, i'll just go it alone. try to bring my friends for service n cg, thru whatever ways i can. God i can't really complain since i was the one who requested to be transferred over here.. i can't even remmeber my cell group name.. W427? or 437? doesn't seem to ring a bell..

but anyway at least tml night im going jamming with some friends at boon studio. even if its all just Christian songs, at least its something.. i haven't played with a band for like MONTHS.

work at the office is crazy, sometimes super busy, other times super slack. all depending on my boss n when she wants things to be done. oh well, i'm not complaining to get paid to blog n update friendster n watch youtube! hehz...

but to do this for the rest of my life? don't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home