Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008 begins.. yawnz..

Dear God,

Its the scond day of 2008, and I really hope that this year will be a better year for everyone, especially myself. 2007 was a year of living on the edge, taking many crazy risks, playing for strikeforce in many countries, going through PLC as if it didn't really matter how well I did, getting to know many new cg members, quitting choir, getting attached.. God, it seemed that so many things have happened in 2007, it was like the ultimate happening year!

But now, things are gonna change. I'm going to a different cg, a different service, a different location, with a new bunch of pple whom i'm not at all familiar with.

At least I can thank You for all the good things that happened in 2007, my parents seem to be opening up to the gospel and are on their way to becoming firm believers. That's one thing I'm totally happy about! Hahaha..

I've got a great relationship with Joan despite some quarrels here n there, we know that we're probably set to get married n start a family in the long run cos we're really serious about this relationship, though we may say nasty things n have fights once in awhile, at the end of the day its about learning more about each other, giving n taking, compromising and devleloping skills in communication.

One thing tat I still need to ask of You Lord, is for healing for my skin. The eczema is really irritating and painful sometimes, and it actually affects my work performance and other areas of daily life. So I pray God, the first prayer in 2008, to be totally healed of this disease and affliction, that You remove the skin problem permanently from my life. I really hate having this skin problem n being unable to do so many things that other normal pple can do. Please help me get rid of the eczema, I definitely don't want my children in the future to suffer the same problem.

Ok, time for lunch. Say grace first.

In Jesus name,
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home