Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Its past 1 in the morning and I realise I've not blogged for more than a month!

I'm sure I wrote in a few other comments but somehow they didn't show up here. Wonder why?

Anyway exams are around the corner. That stinks.

Whats even worse is that I don't know if I have enought pupilage days to qualify for the next mass call, my stupid firm won't calculate the days for me, the BLE is being totally anal about it and can't give a damn, I really think the law profession sucks big time.

And cos of the lack of days cos I took too many MCs in june, I can't go for the batam holiday with Millie n her friends. I can't stand it, they expect us to start work the moment we end school without any holiday breaks in between? Like, as if everyone can adjust immediately to a working lifestyle from a student lifestyle? But I guess the bottom line is that they just don't care do they?

I'm depressed and pissed off with my school and the firm, I've got cell group members to handle, new friends, and above it all, I'm in the midst of exams. How reassuring.

If God doesn't show up and do a miracle like He did for my past exams, I'm so dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home