Monday, December 17, 2007

Falling at Your feet

Dear God,

it tooka great effort to humble myself and decide to take the step forward to the altar call yesterday morning, or early afternoon, i can't remember what time it was. but i remember, that You spoke so clearly to me during the service, of how i shouldn't just live my life as a nominal Christian.

sure i can still earn the big bucks, and get everything that i want in life, a good girlfriend, a good job, good friends to hang out with, etc.. i can have everything i want, and yet somehow still feel so unsatisfied.

it was humbling. coming in front of thousands of pple, admitting that i've sinned, i've neglected You, i've ignored my God, i've led my pple down the wrong path, i've sinned n refused to come back to You becos of something stupid called pride. what will others think of me? what will the cgl say to me?

but in the end, all i wanted was to kneel before You and cry in Your presence.

thank You Lord for saving me once again, now i understand what it means, that salvation isn't an event, its a process.

i don't really know how to continue from here on, but i guess the basic steps are praying and reading Your Word once again. i've put them off for too long, i've neglected the basic principles of my Christian walk with You, i've focused too much on what i want, what the flesh wants, i've given in to the worldly desires of my flesh for too long.

its time to repent and turn to You once again.

Lord sorry for the many sins i've committed, the omissions of things i should have done which i did not, for the mean and horrible things i've sad which have hurt pple around me. I'm sorry Lord for the things i've done, cos its all about You Jesus.

Somehow i just felt like a heavy burden just lifted off my back and i was able to cry in Your presence, experience the joy of God, jump n smile without faking it anymore, shout Your praises not as i'm supposed to, but becos i want to.

Its taken me a long journey to find myself walking back to You. i pray that You resume speaking to me Holy Spirit, tell me the things which are in Your heart, show me the destiny that You have in store for me. so many transitions going on in my life right now, i'm tired out physically, spiritually, emotionally.

i don't want to be flakey either, i won't say that my life's gonna be perfect with God in it. i'm not so naive!

but i believe that as I continue to walk with You in my heart, praying, reading and confessing Your Word and Your promises everyday, i will draw close to You once again, and have thatclose relationship which i so yearn for. God, i know for sure You're not a figment of my imagination, becos of all that You've done for me, i seriously wanted to laugh when Shane said You were a figment of imagination. thank goodness i didn't, it would've been so rude.

nevertheless, let Your will be done in me, on earth as it is in heaven. help me to really shine in the marketplace.

In Jesus name I pray,
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home