Wednesday, January 30, 2008

PASSED PLC EXAM!!!!!

THANK GOD I PASSED MY PLC EXAMS!!! WHEEE!!!

I was like, oh man, results are gonna be out today at 2 pm and I can't check from my office computer! But for some reason my law friends actually went to help me check and we all passed! Congratulations to all you guys out there, especially Mr Kelvin Ang Fouk Leong, who got into the top 20! Goes to show that all those first class honours pple don't know their stuff when it comes down to the crunch! hahaha..

but seriously without God's help n divine intervention, i probably wouldn't have made it! Thank You Lord for constantly encouraging me n assuring me that I would pass! to be completely honest, the possibility of failing one or two modules actually made me a bit scared, with my career on the line n all, but today God really came thru for me!

Time to go out n party tonight! Oh, and on top of getting the good news, I get paid. $2000, totally no CPF because of my status as a pupil and not an employee! Alright man! Gonna bank in the cheque straight after work and hope to see $2K in my bank by friday morning! Sweet!!

Thank you all those who have been praying for me, supporting me, helping me in my studies, thank you Joan for praying and fasting for my results, and finally once again thank You Lord!!

In Jesus name,
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home