Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Keeping in touch with friends is not easy when u're working..

Just got an sms from eunice ding earlier this week asking me out for lunch.

Suddenly I remembered I was supposed to arrange for lunch with Kelvin Ang, and also with Lihong n a few other law friends.

Then I remembered Yishan n her friends waiting for me to organise KTV outing.

Then when it comes to KTV, I also need to arrange for outing for Millie n her friends, then also for my cell group, although honestly I don't think they're keen to go out with the cell group, since they only have like 1 clique of them there who pretty much stick to themselves.

Of cos, there's my JC friends,the regular CS players.

How am I going to continue developing friendships when out of the 16 hours a day which I'm awake (minus 8 for sleeping), 2 hours is spent on transportation, 10 hours is spent at work in office (usually 9 am to 7 pm), 1-2 hours for eating n bathing, and I'm left with how much leisure time a day? 2 hours only, perhaps more, at the sacrifice of sleep or work.

I guess I got to start planning what I am going to do with my 2-3 hours of free time each day, or else I'll just be living for the sake of work, n that's quite sad isn't it? Being a slave to work.

Of cos, minus friday night cell group, I have 4 weekday nights which I'm free. Sunday is usually reserved for church n ministry n family dinner. Saturday is reserved for Joan.

Wow, I'm really living in a very scheduled and packed life. Damn..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home