Thursday, March 26, 2009

Discovering the thrill of Left 4 Dead versus mode, Strikeforce gathering 2009, getting sick on my leave day, and best friend Lewis coming back!

Well, the title just about sums up what has happened since my last post.



Had a nice dinner with the SF guys n the new pple, though there was almost friction between Ian and Liting, I think the dinner was alright. Fiona came back to Strikeforce! The cool girl with the blue hair, is how I always remember her. LOL..



I'm not feeling too good now, still having a bit of sore throat n flu, difficulty breathing and keep sneezing, plus on top of that, my skin rashes are flaring up again. sigh.. all over my arms and back and behind my knees. really quite itchy and painful as well.. i've booked an appt with skin centre on 15 April already, hopefully they'll be able to give me some meds which are effective in the long run!



damn tired also, not enough sleep from last night, cos the horrible itch was keeping me awake.. i wanna just quickly go home n sleep tonight..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home