Saturday, August 27, 2005

My 1st Night Cycling Experience!

Dear God

Thank You for a wonderful outing last night with Boon Kiat, Mikki, Jordan and Sweekeng! Thru this outing, i realised tat Jordan really isn't a bad guy at all, it just depends on the company he mixes with.. in fact i think he'd make a good member if someone just teaches him the right values.. i don't know him very well, but he claims he's been praying for the whole inertia to get saved all the time.. thats a good attitude. He's just playful and a bit crude..

Anyway the cycling experience was fun! Although Swee Keng n me had leg cramps a few times, and on the way home, BOTH his legs cramped, we had a good time talking about living the Christian life, and the Great Tribulation, and how we must quickly get our family n friends saved, n i really pray that i said the right things to both of them!

I have only 2 hours sleep, now rushing for cell group, so please strengthen me Lord! Your Word says that the joy of the Lord is my strength, and Phil says I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me, so please give me the energy to last thru the day!

In Jesus name I pray
Amen!

1 Comments:

Blogger heart4cards.wordpress.com said...

haha I'm the Fittest!
lalalalala

11:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home