Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Geisha isn't very nice... scolded for skipping SF prac.. argued with her a few times today... totally broke... oh man!!

dear God,

things can really change from left to right, from calmness to storm, from day to night, in a split second.

one day i was like "praise God! its a good day!" n the next day things change into a thunderstorm once again.

well that won't stop me from praising You! i still praise You in the midst of whatever's happening. i must learn to be more stable n not be swayed by mere circumstances. don't wana be the "unstable reed" anymore.

Monday was definitely a bad day. tuesday was slightly better cos i managed to spend some time with her watching Geisha, but it turned out to be quite boring, with lousy acting n lousy english. as a lawyer-wannabe, i really can't tolerate pple with bad english. not bad accents, but bad english. no wonder the newspapers slammed the movie. anyway.. not really in the mood to talk about it. only the 9 year old little girl seemed to light up the otherwise draggy movie..

Lord tml is CNY service. i'll be singing, eventhough i'm really so tired of serving week in week out. yes i still enjoy praising n worshipping You, but rushing here n there, not getting the chance to speak to pple i really want to fellowship with, is really hurting me.

getting scolded by someone for skipping prac, n that person not understanding me, is really annoying as well.. but i forgive her, she doesn't know about my situation. i don't blame her for telling me off..

yesterday night i was dead broke with only $9 in my bank account. God i really pray that You help me find some way to fulfil my building fund. i don't care about my luxuries or whatever, i'm gonna skip every movie n not take cab n not waste money until i pay You back every single cent that i promised n pledged. i refuse to think that i will fail to fulfil my building fund.

oh well at least tml janice is coming for service, thats one thing i can be thankful for.

jeremiah's grandma wake today was also not in my schedule, but i guess sometimes its more important to be with friends in such times than to stick to my rigid timetable. yeah true, i'm not close to jeremiah or yvonne, i don't even know i made much of a difference, being so poor i can't even give a bit of money for the funeral. nevertheless, i pray that both of them get thru this time strong in the Lord, esp for Jeremiah.

also i pray for Surlina. she is a good friend of mine n i really like her strong love for You no matter she is, her conviction to maintain a good relationship with You and her christian friends. bless her n encourage her, give her family the love and peace of God, send Your Holy Spirit n angels to protect them always, in this time of need, show Yourself to be so real to them. take care of Surlina Lord, she is Your beloved child.

take care of me too Lord.. i'm not exactly the most befitting christian who is deserving of Your love.. but nevertheless, i still want to love You and serve You, though i'm so unworthy.. thank You for what Jesus did on the cross, thank You for continuing to pray for me, bless me, protect me n love me.

in Jesus name,
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home