Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Change of office, and it sort of feels better

Dear God,

Thank you for the blessings in disguise, for the strength to get thru what I need to do and for the good advice from friends.

I was moved into Seeping's office since her office is much nearer to my boss and my old room is now converted into a storeroom full of boxes of files. Somehow or other I'm still surviving despite the work load thrown at me. I know I got a lot of things outstanding to do, but I am just waiting for 7 pm so I can go meet Joan for dinner, followed by Ironman movie! Its been sssooooooo long since I last watched a good movie with Joan. and its been even longer since i caught a movie with friends! hahaha.. I guess its cos i usually watch movies with girls and since Joan doesn't like that, I have never watched a show with any girl since I got attached. aww.. so sweet right? =P

I just pray and hope that she does well for her exams and doesn't flunk anything. I don't want to wait longer than 3 years to get married. honestly, i was pretty surprised when millie said she actually wanted to get married to that guy since she was young, n i realised that yeah, i knew i wanted to marry Joan when i started dating her.

I mean, its just so much more meaningful when you're in a long term relationship, rather than just out to flirt and fling and satisfy or gratify physical sexual desires. Whats so great about having one breakup after another? I'd rather share intimate and treasured moments with the girl whom I fell in love with, and slowly watch her become the woman I'm going to marry, then soon after the wife who is going to take care of my children, and then the one who grows old with me. just like that adam sandler song you know?

Which also happens to be the song that my beloved Joan sang to me on Valentimes Day last year! hahaha.. I mean, i'm the guy, shouldn't i be the one seranading her with love songs? which by the way i have been doing at least once a week (haha). but to hear your girlfriend sing u a song is priceless.

somehow I feel that last year's valentimes day was much more memorable than this year because we really spent more time together, and although technically we weren't together YET last valentime, I definitely remember crying cos I was so touched when Joan sang me the song. for those who don't know, it really means a lot becos I like songs n music n have been hinting and asking Joan to sing me a song for a long long time, n she finally did.

so God pls don't let her down and let her do well for her exams, she's not just my baby, she's your favourite daughter too. =)

Amen!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home