Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Sleepy.. Argh..

Can't go on like this man.. Everyday not enough sleep, its only Tuesday and already I feel like I'm suffering from lack of sleep. Think I should start to sleep before 12 midnight. Assuming I'm even home by that time! Hahaha..

This weekend there's the global day of prayer, so we've got practices almost every night, excluding friday night, where I'm having family dinner cos mindice is going overseas for a few months, I think. Honestly, if its any other eating place, I can't be bothered to go, but its Hanabi, my favourite Jap restaurant, so die die also must go n eat! Can pontang cg also. Hahaha..

By the way, Kenneth's getting married on Sat. I dun really feel like going, but will just pop down show face and wack the buffet, don't really intend to stay long, don't feel like I'm really part of the cell group or zone yet. Joan also needs to study for the exams, so I don't think we'll stay too long. Normally I'm excited for weddings, but nah, just don't feel close to my CGL at all. of cos we've been transferred over for a little over a month, and of which i think i missed like, 1 cg meeting n 1 cg outing? oh well, I can't have time for everything.

Last night had a nice dinner with a friend whom I probably won't be seeing again for a super long time? Hahaha.. we promised to meet up and double date n bring our gf / bf along next time, cos it'll be quite cool since i think we should get along just fine. can reach out to them n bring them for service as well. i mean this couple is like, the power couple of our times. The guy is president of scouts and counsel in NJC, straight As student, was offered place in medicine n law, decided to take up scholarship with A*Star to go cambridge to study, currently going through army going into OCS, sounds like the all rounder right? Then the girl is head of girl guides, also a straight A student from HCI, has been offered places in law, MOE teaching scholarship and not at all stuck up or anal, but super friendly and nice. I mean, is that a power couple or what? And both of them got attached for the first time in their lives at beginning of 2007, so sweet right? The only problem i foresee for them is the LDR when he goes to cambridge for 3-4 years.

After dinner went for SF practice, which lasted until almost 11 pm! by the time we packed up and cleaned up the place it was like, 11.15 already. by the time i reached home it was after 12, then bathed and tried to go to sleep with air con cos it was so freaking hot n humid! But i don't know why, my air con always become super cold at about 4 am, so i had to wake up to switch it off and open the room windows and door, and went toilet. the next thing I know, its already 8 am, I've overslept for 20 min.

Tonight, same thing again. prac end late, go home late and super tired, half dead. i want to submit my form tml morning, so i got chance to be late for work with a valid excuse, but my boss hasn't signed the form yet. Worse i've got a whole list of items to go through with a litigation lawyer, n they're always not around. called them like 3 times this morning already. sian.

I dunno, but I am really starting to get annoyed with work. i mean, i do like working, but i don't like doing admin stuff which secretaries should be doing. but we're so shorthanded here we have to do things like that on our own. and i'm quite pissed with one of the admin staff, no mood to do any work now, so just waiting for lunch time, lazing around. headache from lack of sleep, so can't concentrate on work also. think tonight i'll leave practice early, latest by 10 pm, really cannot take it liao. haiz.

if i can, i really want to be a full time musician, part time lawyer. i'm only into lawyering for the money, as sad as it sounds. it isn't all that i imagined, no fighting for justice n all that crap, its just doing what you can for the clients, protect their interests, negotiate about contract terms n all that. to make matters worse, i really don't have many friends in office. all the nice pple have resigned n left, i think its a matter of time before i leave too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home