Thursday, October 16, 2008

i'm a mess now..

who i am hates who i've been? more like who i've been hates who i am now..

after a few days of non-stop quarrelling n arguements.. what do u expect me to say or do?

i'm tired, freaking sick n tired, physically, mentally, spiritually.

bet u didn't see this coming, that i'm not mr nice guy all the time, i've got a limit, i've got a temper, i've got some bad skeletons in the closets. so what? who doesn't?

just leave me the frak alone if u wanna preach to me, then go find someone who's willing to listen n give a damn. i'm not a naive little kid who listens to everything that everyone says to me anymore, i've got my own life n i make my own decisions, if u think u're so much wiser n spiritual than me, then i've two words for you - UP YOURS.

every job is tough, is that all u can say when i'm under stress? haha.

yeah well but not every job makes u a hated personality even before u have a chance to say a word. sure the money's good, but at what cost?

i've seen the true colours of humans, they're just out to make use of you, or they're out to backstab u the moment they see the weakness.

even christians see the world through tainted lenses. everyone has a prejudice. what equality n fairness? what righteousness n partialness? PLEASE.

i'm here by the ocean waiting for proof that there's sunsets and silhouet dreams..
my sandcastles fall like the ashes of cigarettes.. is everyone here make believe..
this deafening silence means nothing to noone but me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home