Tuesday, October 07, 2008

a long celebration over the weekend!

Thank God for a really enjoyable birthday weekend! I don't think I've had this many celebrations ever! Hahaha.. dunno why pple tend to tone down their celebrations when they get "older", i believe u should have bigger n better celebrations each year, i mean, don't u go from glory to glory in everything? haha.. its biblical to have celebrations man, God Himself had so many celebrations in the bible! grinz

Wed - dinner at waffle town with ex-cg members (see earlier post)

Sat - dinner at Jade restaurant with family, aunt, cousins, then went to ben & jerry at dampsey road, totally cosy n relaxing atmosphere w excellent icecream. funny thing happened, my uncle n auntie wanted to surprise me n went down to chinatown ktv (which was cancelled but we didn't inform them cos we didn't know they were coming!) but in the end realise we weren't there n we went to drop off Stevie at their house n met them there instead. haha.. miscom again. but i did get a couple of angbaos, so yeah! had my 2nd birthday cake (mango)

Sun (actual birthday!) - celebrated bdae with cell group after svc, went for MTT where Boon gave me the SF birthday "samba" treatment with a super long scary drum solo, n then gave a treat to some of the SF pple, more than expected turned up (i think there were about close to 30 pple who turned up when i invited like 16? hahaha..) but still it was alright, didn't burn too big a hole in my pocket. haha. thanks to Robin for covering the drinks! received a few presents, pretty touched n glad for them, but i really really loved the card, as simple as it was. i guess to me presents don't mean as much as words from a person's heart. hehz. after dinner went jalan jalan w a few other SF pple (nic, liting, rohan, christine, millie, ian, joan n myself) at city link n marina square, and had icecream for dessert again! haha met melissa there too. cookie n cream mudpie, really good. totally enjoyed myself with the SF pple on sunday evening. oh yeah, had my 3rd birthday cake! mango as well, chosen by the SF girls. haha.

Mon (6 October) - special day with Joan. went to work in morning but it was ok lah, only less than 2 hours n my boss said i only need to apply half day for the afternoon off so yeah! visited the ZOO! had mac lunch n took like a hundred pictures there, though most were of the animals n joan! haha.. had kfc for tea n Thai express for dinner, then watched a movie before sending Joan home. still have not received my present from her cos she said its taking a long time to prepare! hahaha.. its ok, Joan is the best present i can ever ask for already, thank You Lord! oh yeah, we got tickets for night safari as well since its only $17 package with zoo entry.

to all those who gave me presents: thank you guys so much, i really didn't expect to get so many presents this year, i really appreciate the thought n effort in getting it!

to all those who attended my birthday celebrations: thanks for being a part of my 26th birthday, and many more to come!

to God: thank You for always being with me throughout the years, for Your presence n joy in my life, for the people you've brought into my life, and for the things yet to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home