Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Too many things happened over the weekend! MC on Monday liao..

I can't even remember what I did last friday.. oh yeah, i went with my parents n neighbours n joan n weiliang n mindice to celebrate my mum's birthday at minori! honestly i think the standard of that place is dropping. either that, or i'm getting sick of going to the same japanese restaurant all the time. haha. oh man, the group of adults were so noisy, i felt like i was in a hawker center. but i think my mum likes the gift i got for her, so its worth it.

Watched Wall E with Joan at plaza sing at 11 pm after the dinner, n honestly i was quite tired n wanted to doze off at certain parts of the show, but somehow the movie was really so good that i ended up wide awake at the end of it! super cute wall E and Eva, robots who have more personality than certain humans i know! haha.. i dun mind getting the DVD when it comes out.

did i play a gig on sat? all i remember is waking up really late for SF prac at east coast.. ah now i remember. the practice under the hot sun from 10.30 am till about 1.20 pm, then went for lunch with a few of them, before heading home. was supposed to go back to work on sat, but oh well, screw it lah, work can always wait.. weekends are for relaxing! i think after taking a short nap at home, i went out with joan, we had thai express n spent time just walking around, n then had dessert, oreo cheesecake. oh yeah, n bumped into boon n family at marina square as well! small world! i think i went to joan's house to play with the kittens after that, until about 1 am, n woke up on sunday morning feeling sick. should i blame the cats?? hahaha...!

sunday didn't do much, just slept until 1 pm, then went to play DOW for a while, before rushing for MTT at riverwalk, then pratice at joochiat for the friday gig.

Monday i was totally wasted. sorethroat, headache, flu, the works. after seeing doctor in the morning, i went home to watch Hamburger Hill with my bro (who is still at home btw), then joan came over n we watched Meet the Spartans! totally stupid show, but quite entertaining lah. supposed to watch another movie, but joan wanted me to go with her for practice, so we went to meet up with Millie n buy Ian a ORD present (a wind vane no less!) then went to studio n practice until about 10.15 pm.

not quite recovered from my sickness yet, but no choice lah, had to come to work cos too much work to do liao. sigh, i can't imagine taking more than one day off from work in a week.

this fri got a gig at 9 pm, then followed by drumfest over the weekend, then one weekend of rest before the F1 weekend! tons of gigs n performances, exhuasting n physically tiring, but still i really enjoy spending time with joan n the strikeforce guys! esp now that more n more couples r springing up, its almost like, or rather it practically is, family!

really hope that ticket sales go up soon, 41 tickets for a 500 capacity audience is really pathetic. not even 10%! i mean, i really want to go out n help spread the word for drumfest, but my work is keeping me pinned down, n the most i can help is to drive the musicians around n perform on the day itself. yes, it will be glorious, it will be fun, lots of energy n hype,but at the end of it, i'm still worried for boon n his family..

2 Comments:

Blogger PuppyLove said...

3 thoughts in my head today =)
one was cause of the interesting question by neo today =) "why am i so happy everyday ?" and my reply was that God loves me =) its true everyone knows God loves them in the head but are they really convinced of it in their hearts... i do not deny the fact the bad things happen n i will be unhappy and upset and have the thought of just running away or just dying but at the end of the whole thing i know that God still loves me n has neva forsaken me n that at the end of the race when i have done my best to accomplish what i feel he has planned for me i know he has his arms wide open waiting to receive me =)
second was cause of the response or behaviour of certain ppl in my ministry made me think that are they serving God ? or the ministry ? or just self ? i m no position to judge but only God can judge and only God knows the true desires and reason as to why they serve...its sad when ppl lose focus or stray from the real reason of serving ...
thirdly was cause of the bible debate in the room... for me personally its true that its impt to have deep understanding of the bible but isn't it more impt to have a relationnship with Him... i was a cgl before and i have had members asking me questions regarding basic questions like who was noah or which part of the bible can find so and so and my response to them was to read the bible themselves and their retort would be is it cause i dun know or that i dun read the bible enough or dun love God enough and i would say if you really are interested in such basic things and really love God than u would find out yourself and not ask someone else... its like in real life i love weiwen so i would make effort to find out more abut him and observe him myself instead of just asking people questions about him without personally knowing him... when u love God and have a relationship with him first than naturally u will start to gain knowledge and understanding of his word =)

Millie likes to say i love everyone and i would say yes i do =) everyday i know that my big daddy up there is looking down at me and smiling cause he loves me and i know he would be happy knowing i spreaded his love to those around me =) to me love is everything... its neva fails.. its gives me hope... its pushes me forward and gives me the strength and courage to face each new day =)

1:51 AM

 
Blogger PuppyLove said...

hi baby =) smile! smile! smile! =) Love u lots and lots and lots more =P

1:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home