Thursday, August 14, 2008

planning a weekend trip for my birthday!

with all my friends going on short trips to bali, or bangkok, or whatever, i was subtley influenced to go on a short vacation too, n i decided to go around my birthday weekend! of cos not to some fanciful expensive place lah, i can't really afford expensive holidays after splurging on the recent hongkong shopping trip, so thinking of going to bintan chalet, or maybe tioman island for some snorkelling! i really liked tioman, the last time i was there in sec 3 or 4 with my RINPCC friends it was super fun, i think about 20 of us went, along with our teacher and edward's aunt. 2 adults to 18 kids, i think it must have been difficult for them to take care of so many of us! but well, being in sec 3 or 4, i don't think we were that difficult to handle! haha!

i know october is like, what, almost 2 months away but i like to plan my holidays early to get the best deals and spend time getting to know the place a little better n estimate how much i should bring to spend. i hope they have jet ski there too! hahaha.. i love the speed, the wind in my face, n doing those high speed turns! last time i jet ski had an accident, so hope to rid myself of that bad experience! hahaha..

anyway was quite touched n surprised that someone so far away still bothers to sms me n reads my blog as entertainment! haha.. apparently she's getting a beer belly but its alright now, since she's already attached n no longer need to maintain the fishing hooks, or looks! hahaha..

its now 3 pm in the afternoon, what my colleague calls the "sleepy time"! n it really is, from 3-4 pm i usually end up stoned n unproductive in work, turning to blogging or facebooking or youtubing to keep me awake, otherwise i'll really fall asleep in front of the com! =P

after work gonna rent another space marine book, n hopefully plan a bit of lan games if my friends are free.. i can't stand my super slow computer at home with lousy graphics.. i think its time to overhaul my com or get a brand new one, at least when dawn of war 2 comes out i can play it with detailed graphics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home