Friday, July 18, 2008

Cheap thrill but still..!

Today I set a record for fastest "trip to funan to rent a new book and return with lunch" routine!

Took me just a little over half an hour, left my seat from my office at 12.39 pm to take a MRT to city hall, walk to funan second floor, browse through the book titles n choose an interesting one, rent the book at the cashier n return the old book (cost $4.50 as usual), went to macdonalds to buy a fillet meal, then take MRT back, n i sat down in my chair at about 1.12 pm.

Borrowed "Duty Calls" about Caiphas Cain, the super funny comissioner of the Imperial Guard, always running away from fights, hiding from responsibility, acting cool n humble, when he is actually recognised as a hero in the empire! its a damn entertaining series, he fights tau, orks, tyranide n rebel troops so far, seems to have zero skill but amazing amount of luck and intelligence to get him out of any battle. its really comical, I'd recommend "For The Emperor" to any DOW players who are looking for something interesting to read, with the same bloody battles n action n adventure, BUT with sarcasm, humour, romance and comedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home