Monday, July 28, 2008

Traffic Jam gig with Chris Daughtry and working over the weekend!

I can't believe its been a week since I last posted something here! I guess my life is pretty boring n have nothing interesting to blog about. haha..

aside from the balloting of the new flats where we so coincidentally bumped into kenneth n his wife, as well as zhiqian n alicia (hahaha imagine all of us as neighbours! that'll be so weird lah.. seriously weird. anyway i'm ok with zhiqian n alicia hanging out with us cos they're quite fun, but to have your CGL stay next door is like, er, hahaha, no way am i gonna let that happen!) and from the Chris Daughtry Traffic Jam gig (which Ivan proposed to Sharlyn after like, 9 years of being together n it was awww so sweet - pukez) where we played Dhoom agian, 4 min, Larger than Life and of cos to wrap things up FHW!

i dunno man, i'm doing so many things i kind of feel like my weekend isn't meant for resting anymore, but rather to run errands n get my personal things done since the rest of the week i'm spending the bulk of my time slogging it out in office! hahaha.. in fact i feel quite exhausted, no doubt from working through the weekend n exerting soooooo much energy in the performance last night, swinging the tom around n hitting my knees. its still painful n my back hurts a little from all the sudden exercise!

actually i think Ivan is not really the right guy for sharlyn, she's so pretty n nice n spiritual n mature, but oh well as long as she loves him n vice versa, that's their relationship. but i think he's really changing n trying his best to provide for her so yeah, he's alright i guess.

well another thing really made my day last night, but well, i guess i shall not mention it here where various parties may jump to wrong conclusions n the repurcussions that would follow the wrong conclusions would be nothing short of catastrophic. haha! i'll end this post with the song from Hellboy 2 which Ivan so aptly used for the proposal last night..

"you know i can't smile without you
I can't laugh without you
I can't smile
I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything and I
Feel glad when you're glad
Feel sad when you're sad
If you only knew what i feel for you
I just can't smile without you" =)

technically i won't classify this as a love song, it can be like family song, friendship song, or whatever else suitable occasion it can be used.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home