Tuesday, August 26, 2008

JWIM outing (no its not misspelling of gym!)

Had a nice time with Joan Millie and Ian last night! Went Sweelee to buy sticks, then went to Miss Clarity Cafe for candlelight dinner, then went to Raffles City Shopping Centre to buy my socks and underwear, then went home at about 9.30 pm. Dunno if Ian and Millie went to Mac to chill or not but honestly I was too tired to stay out much later.

Sorry guys! Next time I promise we stay out later lah. Cos running low on cash, can't take cab to send Joan home liao. End of the month pay haven't come yet, so gotta stinge a bit. =P

I think I love these guys, they're super fun to hang out with. Sure, we cross swords once in awhile but then again, if a relationship can't survive a few bangs here n there, then it isn't really a close friendship right? Hahaha.. I think only God knows how many times i cross swords with Edwin, Millie n even Luke liao, but after a day or two, everything's back to normal. hehz.

I think it'll be really cool if the 4 of us went on holiday together, maybe go diving at tioman island, or chill out at the beaches at langkawi. Haha.. but perhaps not so soon, overseas trips r expensive. =P

So planning for my brother's 21st birthday party this coming saturday. a lot of things to do, coordinate with his friends, his girlfriend, my cousins n relatives.. without joan's help i think i'll be super overworked. hehz.

Drumfest 2008 coming on sept 13 n 14. oh man, i wanted to ask for leave from boss on 15 sept, cos i KNOW i'll be super extra EXHUASTED after the drumfest weekend, n probably need a day to recover or else i'll end up taking MC n annoying my boss again. i dunno if i'll be assigned to be driver / security / hospitality person again this year, but i'll help out as much as i can, i guess. i already slacked enough last sat, was supposed to help out at the band challenge but dunno why i was down with severe headache in the morning, n my body was super lethargic.. i didn't even do anything last friday besides go for dinner with my JC friends n chill out till around 11 plus in town.. but we did laugh a hell lot n eat a lot ice cream n fries at macs though, perhaps that was what made me sick! McDiahorrea! hahaha..

God give me the courage to ask boss for leave! asking her for one day leave is like asking her to give u a scolding for free. =P but still i think leave is better than MC bah. =P

ok from now until the end of the year, i must go jogging twice a week, on tues n thurs! i can't stand it liao, getting fat! can't fit into my size 31 pants anymore! oh man!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home