Friday, November 05, 2004

finally told her wat i needed to tell her...

well, its was tough, i got the reaction i expected to get, but i needed to do it, n it needed to be done fast.

i don't feel bad about saying it cos i had to. i know it'll hurt jessie, but i have to do whats right, not what feels right. living by my feelings is wrong, i need to live by the Word of God, n my conviction.

she'll probably forget me in an instant anyway n move on. i don't believe someone who doesn't love God can actually know the real meaning of love. for my side, i doon't feel anything, which i dunno is good or bad. i know my heart will sting if i see her with another guy any time soon, but i have to trust God n lift everything into His hands, cos i know i can't handle r/n in the right way now.

whatever it is, jessie is a really nice n fun person to be with.. n she'll always have a special place in my heart, as the second person i have ever loved in my life, even though we never really got together at all. i hope she rededicates her life to God n be on fire for Him soon...

later gonna meet colin joan n millie, then got to go for jean toh's grandma funeral wake. i dun realy know jean well, but nevertheless, i will go cos God calls us to love one another, n at a time like this, she'll need all the love n support she can get. God, i pray u give her the strength n grace to get thru the whole thing, n grant me n vincent the right words to comfort her.

well! our cg is fially gonna multiply tml! Bless the Lord! i think i really need to work on my spiritual life, get closer with God, stop sinning habitually, n really change my life to suit His will. Not my will, but Yours be done, O Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home