Sunday, November 20, 2005

IP Exam tml!

dear Lord,

haven't really made a prayer thru this blog for quite some time, but thought of making a quick prayer request since tml is my first exam paper!

i've really tried my best for the past weeks.. well maybe not my total best.. i admit i still laze around a lot, n don't really feel any inspiration to study for the coming exams. don't really know why, but for this semester i really don't have much motivation to study.. perhaps cos my law study friends are all not in singapore, n i feel really helpless n alone in law school, don't really know pple around that i can ask for help, aside from yongji n shawn. thank God for their notes n tuition...

i pray that You help me spot all the relevant issues, n help me to write as fast as possible, n write cohesive logical sentences which support my conclusion. thank You for all the times which You've been there for me this year, all i ask for is for You to continue to help me n guide me thru my exams this week.. thats really the biggest thing i'm ever going to ask from You this year.. its the most important thing to me, of cos after You..

yes i have a lot of issues to settle after the exams, but i know my priority is first to be the best student tat i can be for You, so that in the future i can really shine in the market place.. i don't know what are my strengths in law sch. to be honest, i think i really am lousy at law, i don't have the powerful language, or analysing ability, or the connections with big business pple n big law firms.. n worst of all i don't know what to specialize in. i wanna do family law, public law, legislature n stuff like that, but i'm afraid that i'm not good in those things, n worse, i don't get the support of my family n friends.. pls help me decide what to do God. i don't really want to go n waste my time anymore, as nonchalant n indifferent as i want to feel...

in Jesus name,
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home