Thursday, November 10, 2005

wat a weird dream?

can't believe that i actually dreamt that someone kissed me.. omg.. i must start waking up earlier before i dream such weird stuff again.. she's like a little sister to me, she's the best friend of one of my choir guys, n i don't think she n me will be possible ever! haha.. just take it as a stupid dream.. though in the dream i was shocked but still pleasantly surprised.. i actually did like her for awhile, some months ago.. but then again it was just a crush, i knew it was a silly crush n nothing more.. but she is really a nice sweet girl, whom i really don't mind dating if i was like, 4 years younger. hahaha...

i'm off to catch a show with tat someone, who has made me feel so confused lately... i dunno.. exams in 2 weeks, yet i still wanna watch the show with her.. i wonder why.. i don't even meet anyone else to go out, except to study n mug..

hehz...

chill man, you're getting too tensed!!

ww

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home