Friday, November 11, 2005

God this is for You.

Dear heavenly Father,

oh God, its been so long since i ever read the Bible so enthusiastically, n i really praise You for stirring up my interest back in Your Word, ever since the Tabernacle Bible study in church, followed by the intriguing questions that pple have been asking me, followed by a very heavy touch from the Holy Spirit at the second night of the seminar, has led me to really decide to be serious about Your Word n prayer.. to always watch n pray, to do what Jesus wanted His disciples to do, to never fall asleep at the most crucial moments in life. thank You for such a great preacher n pastor n teacher, pastor Kong.

i've many sins in my life. many BIG sins. very difficult to overcome those big ones.. tendency to stary from You, the goat nature, the tendency to indulge in immoral thoughts, the fleshly nature.. even right now while i'm typing on the blog for You, the old bad habits seem to gnaw at my mind. Yet i promised You i won't go back there again, i won't go the way of the backslider, having tasted Your glory n Your holiness, Your mercy and Your grace.. Lord please empower me to break free of those sinful thoughts n lifestyles, to stop living a defeated, fearful, double-minded life, but to make a decision to stand on Your promises, to stand on Your Word!

God, the dream of becoming a cell leader is so long gone.. i'm afraid that its dead. i've begun the year so well, n yet it all got from bad to worse in the middle n now.. i'm a in a very terrible position, emotionally, physically, spiritually. but nevertheless, i believe that You'll come thru for me, You will give me another chance. as i pray about it, You will give me revelations once again, You will show up in the power of Your presence in my room, where i seek You day n night, You will empower me n strengthen me, encourage me n fill me with the power of the Holy Spirit once again!!

i've been a disappointment to so many pple around me, yet i want to please You, to do the things that makes You happy, for You deserve nothing but my best. Jesus, You died on the cross for me, i will not let You do that in vain. i will not let You down, n will maintain a good attitude, a good prayer life, and all in all, a good loving relationship with You again, Lord Jesus.. let me love You for who You are, not just for what You've done for me. Let me love You for You n not any other reason, let me know You so intimately n heart-warmingly.

to all the pple i've let down n disappointed, i want to tell them i'm sorry. I'm so sorry for letting You down so many times as well. but today i make a decision, regret isn't going to help me, but let me be changed by the renewing of my mind by Your Word!

i will do what You have called me to do. just tell me what to do, show me Your will, n i will do it, with Your Holy Spirit in me, with Jesus leading me, with Father Lord looking after me, guiding me, protecting me.

Let me wake up tml morning, feeling like a brand new person, a son of God!

In Jesus name,
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home