Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sore throat and cough, gotta waste money to see doctor again.. haiz.

Can't stand it, dunno why out of the blue i'm getting sorethroat again. i don't think i even used my voice very much these days, doing all the work quietly by myself. The only time i talk in office is when i need to discuss things with my boss or colleagues or staff, or when pple call me to do things. really quite sian man.

wah lau eh, my boss just burst into my room asking me for things! one thing bad about my new office, is that it is just 2 rooms away from my boss so she can pop by every few min to check on what i'm doing as compared to my previous room which is down the corridor!

sian man, back to work liao, can't even blog my thoughts.. haiz. how to continue the story like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home