Friday, November 05, 2004

prayer requests!

dear heavenly Father,

thank You for all that you've done for me in my life, sending the right pple to encourage me, giving me encounters with the Holy Spirit occasionally, givig W173 the growth it needed, seeing all those young pple full of the Holy Spirit n fire of evangelism really inspires me...

There are some things i wish to put before You now Lord, n i pray that You will bless these things, becos i have put You first in my life, n You said in Matthew that if we seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, all these things will be given unto us. so i claim the promises of Your Word, n pray for some things which i really need Your help..

Firstly, i need a big miracle for my studies. i know i've been skipping lectures n its wrong, n You won't reward me for doing the wrong things. i know i've been really lazy this semester, but I promise i'll work harder next sem. and its also partly cos of my bad habits of staying up late every night, n talking late on the phone with jessie.. but all this is going to change now.

Secondly, i pray that You give me the grace for me to work properly in ministry. i have 3 ministries, n i can't balance them properly, it gets very frustrating knowing that You have placed pple in my life to help them n guide them, but i have not done a good job.. esp in cell group.. cos i'm really too busy with choir n strike force stuff. help me to do things the way You want me to, n not how I want to. cos i only like to have fun at the expense of other things, n that is such a wrong attitude in my life, i have to struggle to get to cell group even at times, n that is so wrong... regarding the new friends, i pray that i can impact them more, Holy Spirit help me discern more, n disciple pple like kenneth n clarence, teach them how to know You more n walk in Your truth always...

Finally, n most importantly, i come before You n say sorry for all the wrong things I've done this year, which is really a lot... Your Word says You will be faithful n just to forgive those who trespass against You, if only I turn away from my evil ways.. I really pray that I can give up all my bad habits n bad attitudes, n learn to be more n more like Jesus everyday. learn to lean more on the Holy Spirit, stop using my carnal thinking n giving in to my flesh...

Hope tat this prayer gets answered soon, n i have faith to believe that God, You are please with my decisions, and You will give me the desire of my heart. I love You more n more each day, i simply love to worship You, in quiet time, or in cell group, it doesn't matter, as long as You show up. I want to know Your will for me so badly, so i can move my life in the right direction. I love to serve in choir and strikeforce, i have good friends there n feel accepted, but more than all this, i want to live in Your will.

So i lift my life into Your hands n pray that You watch over me in everything i do, keep me from temptation n give me Your grace to do what i cannot do on my own.

In Jesus name,
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home