Friday, February 17, 2006

back from movie... whats wrong with my com..

dear Lord,

been days since i last blogged. apparently blogging has opened up a whole new can of worms for some pple... some of my old friends got into a big hooha over something that someone wrote n retaliated with some nasty stuff on her own blog as well, n i think the whole incident is really childish, but nevermind.. pple then to write nonsense when they're emotional. i.e. myself.

tml will be a better day.. i must really start learning to wake up earlier despite the cool weather which is perfect for sleeping in!

pink panther wasn't too bad, i had a good time laughing my head off. goes to show that newspaper reviews are usually wrong, movies r really subjective. i had lots of fun with my friend, who was so generous to treat me to popcorn n a drink. sort of a Vday celebration for her since she was so pitiful doing project on the actual day! haha..

God, time for me to really reflect on what i'm doing n to start planning seriously for the future. do guide me along, i'm quite lost now...

in Jesus name,
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home