Monday, February 27, 2006

Last day at strikeforce n a semi-boring choir dinner.

Dear God,

last night was my last appearance at MTT for strikeforce cos after that, its assignments and school work all the way. probably my last duty for choir as well, until May, that is.

but i suppose it ending with a small "pop", even if not the bang that i had hoped. but it wasn't too bad. soo huei is going into army soon, titus is flying off to taiwan to study for about a year, so last night was their last MTT too. had fun talking with lydia millie soo huei cheryl jan n julia last night at the prata shop, then had a long talk with 3 of them on the mrt going home. kinda surprised that huei actually gave me a supper treat before going into army! haha.. i guess when alex comes back we could hang out more, they're pretty cool n funny guys. hehz. plus, hanging out with them means i don't have to worry about BGR or girls or any other nonsense, they're really the "guy" kind of crowd. haha!

from today onwards, i will begin to work on my assignments. that really sucks, but i have no choice. there's datelines to be met, work to be done. i can't rely on anyone to study with me liao, so i have to go it alone for now.. 2 agonizing months. but then again, i have to go thru it. it is my destiny, my desire, my mission in life. to really change to perspective of how pple see lawyers, to make it less cold n calculative, but to use the legal system to care for families and the community. help me Lord, make my dream come true.. as i study, do help me understand quickly, read faster, concentrate longer, remember more stuff naturally. i have stacks of stuff to read up, n its taking its toll on me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephie said...

Hey Cuz you're never alone.. God is with you going through these relentless assignments you have. And you'll always have the community of God's pple to fall back on to support you in prayer and encouragement.You're in my prayers. Jia You!

5:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home