Friday, May 26, 2006

Results out, thank You Lord!

For the first time in law school i got an A for something!! Haha!

Ok, although that isn't really something to be proud of, given that my friends always have at least an A somewhere in each semester, that least thats a break thru! To me, at least. Thank You for helping me have the favour of man! I believe the Bs also came because You helped me thru giving the teachers the right impression of me, even though i often skipped classes! hahaha... ok, next semester i will not skip any tutorials, i promise You.

Never been so happy in a very long time! Goes to show that as long as I love You and serve You and remain faithful and obedient to You i will never lose out to the pple in the world!

In Jesus name,
Amen!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home