Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Thank You

Dear Lord

thank You for a great day! managed to accomplish quite a lot today, had the CS training, the prayer meeting, the strikeforce practice and completed the letter to shaun, as well as catch up with ken poh n mikki on msn.

God, i never realised how important msn is to me until my computer broke down!

honestly its not msn which is important, but the friends n the communication channel. with msn i can chat with so many people whom i won't ordinarily meet up with personally n confront them on personal issues without fear.

i pray that You use me as much as possible for the rest of my life. i am so limited n weak without You. only when You live in me n move thru me can i really be a history maker n an impacter of the market place!

made contact with an old friend, Angeline. Lord, i pray You use me to bring her back to church again. even kelvin as well, i doubt he goes to church or prays much to You, help me convince him to come to church n know You for who You are, not some abstract religious figure, but a real person who is able to talk n understand us!

as for Destiny.. i believe it is really time to cut off this wrong relationship and start anew with a new friendship. hard as it may be, it is a long time coming n is the right thing to do.

i'm really not feeling too well these days, maybe cos i got caught in the rain or something, but protect my health Lord. i need to keep in fit condition to play for strikeforce for this saturday as well as the NDP previews n emerge events!

in Jesus name i pray
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home