Tuesday, May 09, 2006

exams r over but my com has crashed!! time to start anew..

dear God

before i start to complain n gripe about how my comp crashed, i think i should give You the respect and honour You deserve!

thank You for pulling me thru the exams.. though i don't really expect to do that well for the papers i really know that without You i would've fared even worse, or even given up hope for one of the modules again like last semester! thank God that didn't happen, thanks for great friends n seniors who've really encouraged me n helped me in studying for the exams!

also NDP training has started! really so glad to be able to take part in strikeforce activities again! i really love the people there, n the impact that this ministry is making in the country! just came home from a recording for the actual track! when singapore listens to the music this NDP, its great knowing that i actually played a part of it! haha.. thank You for such an opportunity to shine for You in the marketplace! one day You will be made known thru our music, thru our drum beats, thru our enthusiasm and vigour for life! the Bible says we have a choice, and strikeforce is obviously pro-life!

thank You also for another performance on may 18th! can't wait to once again feel the adrenaline rush during a performance, knowing that we're all doing this for You and yet still able to enjoy ourselves tremendously! thats what having a passion for the ministry should feel like! really enjoying the presence of God, doing good work for You and impacting the people around us! i can say without regret that i'm so proud of being a part of the strikeforce!

God, i'm about to prepare a sermon 0n faith for the upcoming preaching challenge. and You know me best, when i compete, i compete all out to win! perhaps its my egoistic nature n thats a bad thing, but on the other hand, if i'm just finding my talents n putting them to the ultimate test, for the future of Your kingdom, then it isn't so bad now is it? this primal, inbuilt desire to win at everything i do? this perfectionist, excellence spirit? God if it is not from You n stems from selfish pride, then i pray tat You take it away, n destroy it, at any cost. becos i never want to do something out of my own selfish ambitions, i want always to excerise the gifts of the Holy Spirit only to do Your will, whether or not i know it.

in one way, i actually feel relieved my com crashed. my bad habit will not bother me this season becos there is no way for me to access the wrong images online if my computer is not working! praise God. the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, so if i can't control my flesh, God You take control of the situation n do anything that needs to be done to control it! i starve the sinful old man in me, crucify it, he will die and the new man will live once again in me!

in Jesus name i pray
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home