Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I don't need you to teach me what to do

Another shithead just smsed me something totally annoying.

Thanks for sending such "caring n encouraging" pple to me.

All i did was put this sentence on my msn for a few minutes "Sick of some christian pple." Does it warrant a backlash of comments?

If you're so fucking dissatisfied with what i say then don't read it. its not my problem that you take offence at what i write. you got a problem with it? too bad. life sucks, and so do you.

cell leaders nowadays don't really care. yeah sure, they're busy n have tons of things to do. as if i'm not busy n have nothing to do.

i'm really sick n tired of everything once again. to have Your pple disappoint me time n again. when i try so hard to do the right thing. stop pissing me off pls, you pple think you're so holy n stuff, why don't you look at the mirror before telling me something, you fucking hypocrites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home