Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June 26 and a hectic past 2 weeks!

Dear God

Its been a really super tiring and busy past 2 weeks for me! I think ever since I posted the last post, and oh boy, prayer really works well. Thanks for giving me lots of work so I can see how well I deal with stress and work, as well as juggling between church stuff, relationship, friends, family, etc.. God its really not easy. If I spend more time at work, I've less time for so much other things!

Thank God for the KL strikeforce trip. I hope I can have some fun and enjoy myself on the trip, and at the same time get some R&R.

Jean, the pretty lawyer from the firm left yesterday! So sad. And poor Jiewei, she worked so hard on the prospectus she fell sick! And I still had to keep calling her for stuff on her hp. Lord pls help me get through my last 2 weeks here with strength and energy, to be sharp n have no more skin problems!

Really annoyed with my skin problems of late, its been really cold and dry in the office. God, pls heal my skin n I'll do my work better, be able to finish my work faster and hopefully get home earlier to do some quality quiet time with You. I've been so tired recently, when I reach home I just take a bath and jump into bed! Sorry for not praying and honouring You for the past few weeks, I will try my best to do more QT and read the Word more.. Its the only way I'm gonna do anything effective for Christ.

I'm really worried about Joan's finances. Perhaps I should shelve my whole birthday celebration plan, and spend the money on Joan? I think in the end I most probably will. Cos its not working out very well anyway, still unable to source for a place.. I'll rather use the money to bless Joan and my cg members and the new friends. After all, not my will but Yours be done..

Thank You for touching my heart on sunday once again. I know i've neglected You too much once I started working, sacrificing more for my job than for You, its really too scary to put into words.. I want You to be the focus and the center of my life, not my work, not Joan, not anything else but You. let that be the cry of my heart!!!

Lord, help me disciple and raise up strong members in the cell group, as well as integrate the new friends! we have so many new friends for the soccer out reach Lord, i'm so excited at the potential of this cell group! Thank You for bringing them in, now help us to retain them!

Mauris, terence, joe, daniel, han qing, etc.. so many members are reaching out effectively, they've done the natural part, now comes the spiritual part. praying for their salvation and meeting their needs.

Lord bless N280 financially, spiritually, and evangelistically!

In Jesus name I pray,
Amen. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home