Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wednesday morning and its such a drag cos once again i've finished my work liao...

Dear Lord

Last night had a good talk with Valerie about my life and what I intend to do in the near future. Last night I didnt pray nor read the Bible nor did anything spiritual yet. But its ok, I will remember to try again tonight, after I come home from tuition. It is really annoying cos I know I have no time to really go out once I resume my tuition lessons n stuff, and I've no choice cos I won't get any money if I don't give tuition! In fact, by right, I should be able to be self-sufficient by this time in my life, but cos studying takes too much time, I don't have much time to work and get money. N even worse now that I'm attached, I've a need to reconsider what I'm doing and make sure I dedicate enough time to Joan.

Of cos not that i'm complaining or I dislike spending time with her, but i was just thinking of all the other things I could be doing, but now have to dedicate more time to spend with her. No more computer games and late dinners n coffees with friends at night. Partly cos of work as well.. Tonight actually melissa intended to go clubbing but I think will give it a miss cos I'm really too tired from starring at this stupid computer screen! White walls, white table, grey cupboards.. oh man, so boring colours! I need more colour in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home