Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Awesome dream!

After reading the first few chapters of the Ultramarines omnibus collection of stories, I have to say I am starting to become a DOW warhammer 40k fanboy! The stories are full of what I like, politics, betrayals, heroism, courage, fighting, violence, gore, blood, bullets, bombs, desperation, perhaps I think even a bit of romance.

I may even write my own story once I find the time and the inspiration to do so. But I highly doubt it, given my current workload...

Another 4 n a half days till I'll off on the plane to hongkong, far away from office and work, enjoying my well-deserved holiday! I mean I just want to get away from it all, I really hate the feeling of getting a call from office or my boss saying I need to return to work, I need this document ready by Monday the moment I step in, blah blah. How about saying I need a life outside of work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home