Thursday, June 12, 2008

Space marines.. they shall know no fear.

Its 3.30 pm in the office and I'm practically stoning cos I've finished most of my work and just need to wait for my boss to be free to start work on another project. I've got a few other outstanding stuff, but I really don't know how to start on those so I'd rather wait to confirm what to do with my boss.. At this rate I wonder when I'll be ready to "strike it out" on my own and go solo without much help from anyone.

But anyway had an interesting talk with Pui Kwan, the new malaysian lawyer who just joined our firm. She seems quite nice, a bit overly enthu about work kind, but overall quite alright to work with. not very interesting though. hahaha. had a short chat with millie, guess she's also bored at work like me. wouldn't it be nice if i could extend my lunch break to 3 pm? hahaha.. its been a really slow afternoon, i've spend the past half hour reading up on space marines forums and packing up my room to make more space on my table for work. the scariest thing is, my big boss's wife is just talking about work with one of the secretaries right outside my room, and if she sticks her head in, she'll see me blogging at work! hahaha.. this is really living life on the edge eh? hehz.

But i can't help it, i'm really super bored. guess i'll look for more websites to surf while waiting for my boss to be free. quite interesting also lah, listen to my office lawyers bitch about ex-lawyers who have left. hehz. n the other secretaries join in the gossiping n criticising. makes me think, when i'm on MC or when i'm on leave, worse still when or if i decide to leave the firm? but then again, probably won't matter what pple say when i'm gone becos i've got to accept it as a fact of life, pple will always talk behind your back...

I've really got nothing much to do now. sigh. gotta walk around n pretend to be busy until 6 pm then. nothing much to blog also cos not in the mood to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home