Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What is this feeling..

Listening to West Grand Boulevard songs and somehow they're making me feel very nostalgic..

I think that's what I'm feeling anyway. Missing the times I went jamming with the band at least once a week, missing my JC friends who I played CS with almost every week in JC, missing my ex-cell group members who liked going to the beach to play volleyball, missing my friends who liked me for who i am n not because of what i can do for them..

The lyrics of Backwards.. I'm losing you..

Flights of fancy.. What i am is not all good, is not all bad, its ok.. time has come, wish we could, get it back, its too late...

Fight.. make some sense i'm coming down.. falling down, to feel my fight..

Emo-angst-nostalgic feeling in these songs..

What exactly do i miss?

Being able to speak my mind without being restrained by the morals and ideals imposed upon me by society and religion?

Having the time to go out and play and have fun and enjoy spending time talking and playing and shouting and laughing with friends from oh-so-long ago...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home