Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Dear Lord

its been another whole 3 weeks since i last wrote You a letter on blogspot! just want to write a thank You letter for a wonderful christmas and a great weekend!

firstly, thank You for a wonderful christmas party at millie's house! it was pretty fun till about 1030 pm then we got a bit bored playing sparklers n stuff, n cos some pple had went off n new friends appeared who didn't know everyone else.. i guess that when u plan a party, u need a fixed guest list, n let everyone know each other. if not they'll feel awkward being in a party with strangers! hahaha.. but anyway hope that even the new friends enjoyed themselves lah. what's most important is that while we have fun, we're able to integrate new friends as well. really happy to have met pple like melissa, ryan, jeremy, lex, etc.. millie's cell group is really so fun and ONZ kind of pple! hahaha.. wish my cell group had more pple like her.

next on the list, thank You for bringing my parents for the christmas service. i don't really have much friends that i can bring for service cos most of my friends are already in church! or rather, i don't really like to talk to my law sch friends, n my schedule keeps me busy with work n church activities, as well as of cos joan. which brings me to number 3.

thank You for joan. i know its not the right time for us to be together.. but still, i thank You for bringing her into my life. i wrote her a very long letter.. i hope she's ok after reading it.. more importantly i pray that You help me fulfil my vow n whatever i wrote in the letter. its just another 5 more months or so. its a very short time! but of cos nobody knows what the future holds, but i can trust You for the present n future. she's really so loving n i love her so much. i pray that we'll be together after my studies n we'll be able to have a God-centered relationship n help each other walk closer to You.

i guess thats all i got to say. Happy Birthday Jesus!

its been quite a bad year for me honestly. i am too afraid to check my results n i really don't wish to fail anything again, but i think i might.. God i've been such a jerk this year, disobeying You n Your leaders.. i've been rebellious n fearful n lazy n feel so condemned sometimes..

but nevermind. i wanna leave 2006 behind n start afresh with 2007! its time to get back on my feet with You n stop whining n being childish anymore. i can't keep thinking about my own life, help me see beyond what my senses perceive. give me vision, not sight. give me a mission for my life!

in Jesus name,
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home