Saturday, January 06, 2007

First blog of the year 2007!

Dear God

Happy new year! Its 2007! I can't believe time flies by soooo fast. Its still as if I just finished my A levels and suddenly poof! I'm about to enter the working world.

Firstly, things to be thankful for in 2006.

I remember millie telling me that she really has nothing much to be thankful for in 2006 except for the strikeforce overseas trips that she went for. To be completely honest, thats what i'd have said a few days ago as well. But thank You for being such a wonderful God n a blessing in my life, that when i finally mustered the guts to check my results, i actually did pretty ok. Not good results, but i'm thankful just not to fail anything else! God You have no idea (actually, You probably already know) of the nightmare December 2006 has been! every night i'm practically unable to sleep because i was so worried about my results. i kept thinking that i would fail another subject and i would've to take 7 modules, n my whole 2007 would start off in a depressed n overworked state!

Thank God things worked out for me because of Your grace.

One more matter to settle.. the building fund. i know i promised $2500 in total over 6 months, yet for nov n dec i've already fallen short by about $500. I intend to give another $100 this sunday. And when my dad gives me my allowance for Jan (thank God he's increasing it to $500 a month) i'll immediately put in $300. I promise! God i've calculated that 2500 divided by 6 months is about 420 right? so if every month i give 200 out of my allowance, plus the entire of my tuition pay (assuming i get 30x8=240 from shaun and 25x4=100 from yihuei, so total of 340) i should be able to cover everything i've missed from nov to dec, and possibly even finish my BF before the final month. is it possible? i want to believe that its possible God.

With God, all things are possible.

Thank You also for the close friends from strikeforce like millie, edwin, arthur, neo. its so surprising that my closest friends this year are not from my own cell group but from my ministry. Haha.

And of cos i thank You for Joan. yes no doubt she's really distracted me from my vow and it is really displeasing to You, i still want to thank You for her becos she's really made a big difference in my life. Many times in 2006 i wanted to give up on a lot of things, i even want to quit the whole church thing and go back to my worldly ways. i think You know better than anyone how badly i've backslided in 2006, so much to the point that i missed 3 weeks of service in 2 months. i didn't even know about it until shawn pointed it out to me.

God thats one of my goals for 2007. to really get back my roots into my relationship with You.

I'll write more after I disinfect my com, it appears to have some viruses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home