Tuesday, November 16, 2004

dear God thanks for everything!!

dear God,

really thanks for a wonderful weekend! no doubt i slept like a log today until 4 pm, but all the hard work is worth it! haha!

just finished writing a very long letter to eunice ding. hope she reads it soon n that her mail doesn't get too jammed with junk mail to receive it! spent like 1 hour plus just typing that mail. but anyway God, that task which u ask me to do is like impossible!! i don't have that much money with me! even if i had, i wanna use it to buy X'mas presents for my beloved cell group members! haiz.. but nevertheless, Your will n not mine be done. i will try my best Lord.

i pray for healing cos my skin is really worse than before. but i know its also my fault. for sinnig wilfully against You again! argh.. help me stay Holy n sanctified always Lord. i don't want to keep sinning against You n deprive my chances of serving You in greater ways.

i'm gonna sleep soon, got to go to sch tml to study n get some notes. i pray You help me study the right things n remain so focus this exam period! and should i perform this weekend? i don't think i can, i need to study. help me God, i really am at a dead end now, either You help me in my studies or i do badly for my exams n end up disgracig myself n dishonouring You.

Good night Jesus, heal my body in a miraculous way tonight ok? hehz..!

In Jesus name i pray,
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home